COLORFUL NOVELTIES AND UNIQUE GIFT BASKETSAND BONUS RECEIPE CREATED BY
THE CHOCOLATE EXPERIENCE INC
(Not Kosher for Passover) celebrated in March or April
See also JEWISH
This is a text only site. For Pictures and Graphics please visit : The Chocolate Experience
J050 FLAT Seder Plate, colorfuly decorated
9" dia 18 oz $15
J051 POP "HAPPY PASSOVER" with Jewish Star
1 oz $1.50
J052 Chocolate Covered Matzo, Half AND Half Milk and White $2.50
NO-BAKE PASSOVER CAKE
This is the most delicious and easy cake "not to bake" for Passover
for cake with Alcohol: Sweet Wine
for cake without Alcohol: Orange Juice
For Filling & Frosting
1 lb. Semi Sweet Chocolate
4 Cups Whipping Cream
1 Tbs. Sweet Butter
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Optional: 1/2 tsp. Any fruit or coffee liqueur
A. If using chocolate bars, break them into small pieces
You can also use chocolate buttons where available
B. Pour heavy cream Into a small, heat proof, mixing-bowl.
Place mixing bowl with cream over a double boiler and bring cream to a
(double boil:Put water in any pot that will fit the mixing bowl , place mixing
bowl in or over it, bring cream to a simmer while constantly stirring.)
C. Add chocolate and butter and stir until completely melted and smooth.
D. Stir in Vanilla, and if you want, the liqueur.
E. Let cool and than refrigerate.
G. After chocolate is completely cold, beat frosting until smooth & creamy,
Do not over beat unless you would like chocolate butter.
ASSEMBLY OF CAKE
1.Prepare a cardboard covered with aluminum foil or any square surface that can hold a
Cover the surface with aluminum foil, (this will catch your excess chocolate
2. Lay 1st Matzo on Surface.
3. Brush First Matzo with Wine or Orange Juice.
4. Frost 1st layer with a semi thin layer of cream.
5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 with next three layers. Do not frost last, 5th layer, only brush it
6. Remelt remaining frosting, immediately, pour warm frosting over entire cake, spread
evenly with a spatula
Top and side of cake. At his point work fast before chocolate hardens.
7. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
8. Optional, decorate top with nuts, curled or shaved chocolate, fresh beeerries and or
9. Before service remove foil and place cake on a doily or any other fancy serving
10. Don't eat to much, enjoy, Happy Passover.
End of Passover Back to Homepage